Early Morning Water Hunt... Gold

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Digger and I hit a beach this morning that I have named Gold Beach...Between the 2 of us we have found 29 rings from this beach since Jan.  Lots of sand has moved around since the last time we were there exposing gravel my favorite area to hunt in.. Usually lots of coins, jewelry and little trash.

Ruby tests positive  :grin:  It looks to be around a carat..

Digger got skunked in the ring dept. but he did ok in the coins and religious stuff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Cfmct/P1010547.jpg

I think that gold thing on bottom is a fingernail... it rang out but I don't know if its real gold lol...

Wow - nice rings. 'Specially that ruby!!

I wonder if that fingernail has real gold paint on it...

Love that ruby.Congrats
Have you opened your pawn shop yet? :lol:
All those rings kept in the dark recesses of your safe are begging to be sold. :lol:
Good luck with your next hunt.
Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar said:
Love that ruby.Congrats
Have you opened your pawn shop yet? :lol:
All those rings kept in the dark recesses of your safe are begging to be sold. :lol:
Good luck with your next hunt.
Sand Dollar

SD,

I'm not selling my rings :) In July it will be 1 year since I started water detecting and I will post them all then.. In the meantime I like to play with them :lol:

Im sure you do like to play with them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if I had just half of what you found I would too. Nice Craig as well as to all who posted this past week. The new boat has taken a lot of my time ,but I too will be on the beach soon. WTO to all and thanks for your post. L.I. Mike

If I'd had the success in my first year that this fellow has had. You wouldn't be able to tell me a THING! LOL! I'd be playing with them too!!!
Jim

Jim...

I have learned a lot from a few posters on this board with waterhunting... Carol&Vlad and Casper-1 I owe them a lot, Until last July I had never water hunted. Now honestly I couldn't care less if I ever land detected again.

Cfmct-PI said:
Jim...

I have learned a lot from a few posters on this board with waterhunting... Carol&Vlad and Casper-1 I owe them a lot, Until last July I had never water hunted. Now honestly I couldn't care less if I ever land detected again.

Gotcha!! :::snickers:::

That sure is a sweet ring Craig, and the brooch looks pretty nice too, 10K or not. I think we need to rename Craigs neighborhood Fort Knox East, lol! Good job bud!

Treasurekidd said:
That sure is a sweet ring Craig, and the brooch looks pretty nice too, 10K or not. I think we need to rename Craigs neighborhood Fort Knox East, lol! Good job bud!

TK.... That brooch is also a ring its tiny won't even fit over my pinky...

Oh yeah Rudy they sure do.

Did that satisfy your gold fever for a couple days?

I know you've got the fever bad Craig! ;)

Craig, if it's real ruby it is much better then finding a diamond. Nice going!

Hey Jim is back :shock:

That ruby looks like a real beauty - always nice to find them with a stone - beats plan wedding bands and they look great in display box - nice to see you on gold trail again!

Man, those have been some incredible finds you've had lately! Beautiful ring!

Joe G said:
Man, those have been some incredible finds you've had lately!  Beautiful ring!

Joe... If it wasn't for the fine people who go swimming with their jewelry I would still be digging dirt :D

Joe... If it wasn't for the fine people who go swimming with their jewelry I would still be digging dirt  :D

I probably told this story before but...  Last summer a woman came up to me and asked if I found her gold earring.  I asked her where she lost it and she pointed to the Atlantic ocean.  I told her there was no way of me finding it.  "S*@#" she said very lady like, "that F*%#$@" earring cost me $400"  (At this point I'm seriously thinking about going back the next day with my CZ 20).  This woman was wearing more gold than Mr T.  On top of that she had rings on all her finger plus toe rings.

I told her, "you know, you really shouldn't wear all that jewelry at the beach".  She gave me that 'mind your own business kinda look' and I said, you know, "We MD'rs just LOVE people like you"  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom