Diggers TV Show

Sandspur

I wonder how many AT Pros were carried as spares as the shows were being filmed? :laughing:

Hahaha! Had not heard of this.

Went and found an episode on youtube...wow. Now I understand your assorted 'nectar' comments- it's so cringy. :lol:

And those guys howl and scream so much! I work with 1st graders and even I can't summon that level of Sesame-Street enthusiasm. Just wow.

Hahaha! Had not heard of this.

Went and found an episode on youtube...wow. Now I understand your assorted 'nectar' comments- it's so cringy. :lol:

And those guys howl and scream so much! I work with 1st graders and even I can't summon that level of Sesame-Street enthusiasm. Just wow.

And thats the real bummer! Now, All my friends who know I detect who have seen this show think I'm just as freaking dopey as this pair! Its taken me a whole Life to grow my Manly personna, fostering a healthy fearful respect of my out door exploits....and these two freaks have completely ruined it! :laughing: I doubt I can ever recover a modicum of respect amongst my peers thanks to this 'Diggers' Series...Next thing you know, they will be stealing my stuff...

I may or may not be hunting with KG in the future. If it happens I'll let you know how he is in real life. I can imagine that on TV you do what the producer asks for and you say thank you for paying me and sending me around the world to metal detect. But maybe he's a nut :shrug:

And thats the real bummer! Now, All my friends who know I detect who have seen this show think I'm just as freaking dopey as this pair! Its taken me a whole Life to grow my Manly personna, fostering a healthy fearful respect of my out door exploits....and these two freaks have completely ruined it! :laughing: I doubt I can ever recover a modicum of respect amongst my peers thanks to this 'Diggers' Series...Next thing you know, they will be stealing my stuff...

I don't think you have anything to worry about there, Mud-puppy. ;)

HOWEVER, the producer may be inviting you to become one of the cast...

:lol:

What they need to do with that show,,,is get rid of one of the dudes,,and at least get a good looking babe on there.
Just turn the whole program into babes with detectors!!!
I might even buy a At Pro or what the At Pro 2.
Then I might consider watching.

Too much immature hoopla to suit me.
You'd think it was their first detecting outing every time out.

Reminds me of the WWF somewhat,,,BS is what I call it.

They should be trying to make the show more educational for want a be detectorists.

Not be a bunch of class azz clowns.

They don't even turn on their detectors , they just make the sounds with their mouth and they bury objects but play it in reverse for the show :lol:

When you listen to the show backwards it says things like " the devil swings a minelab " :lol:

I wish they would have used "normal people" that MD instead of the two the show picked. But, then again, "Normal MDers don't and WOULDN'T act like these two guys did. I almost left my detector in the closet after watching the show.
GLAD I didn't though. :grin:

Last edited:
I wish they would have used "normal people" that MD instead of the two the show picked. But, then again, "Normal MDers don't and WOULDN'T act like these two guys did. I almost left my detector in the closet after watching the show.
GLAD I didn't though. :grin:

Definitely agree.

And to those who think detecting isn't a spectator sport unless there's wild hype and enthusiasm-- I can tell them about the dozens of times that I (still a beginner) have been followed and watched by groups of children, whole families, even large groups of tourists.

It's a TV Show.....Entertaining and Silly

Its suppose to be entertaining. If not, it would be boring as hell to watch people dig up junk. Don't forget, they are out for hours and possibly days.
Edited down to a 23 minutes or so.

Also, as a TV reality show, who knows how much is real or staged.

Knowing all that, I wil be watching......

Its suppose to be entertaining. If not, it would be boring as hell to watch people dig up junk. Don't forget, they are out for hours and possibly days.
Edited down to a 23 minutes or so.

Also, as a TV reality show, who knows how much is real or staged.

Knowing all that, I wil be watching......
That's exactly it THawk. Well said!

Otherwise, like watching paint dry.

Back
Top Bottom