LA/OC? Beach detecting.

Zipngo

I am hoping to find someone in the LA area that is fimiliar with Excalibur / Whites Dual field. I am having issues. I hunt beach and parks etc.

I am hoping to find someone in the LA area that is fimiliar with Excalibur / Whites Dual field. I am having issues. I hunt beach and parks etc.

I hunt when I can and similar area,
As far as the detectors sorry not familiar with them.
What seems to be the issue? I'm sure with s little research and or manual download and some YouTube videos we can figure out what is or isn't happening.

Last edited:
Puppy..

I recently purchased an older ML 1000. Ok. I was having some trouble originally But I have a plan. I have some battery issue. And another issue.
When I am done, I will pay a visit to the seller.
Anyway, After charging the battery for a ton of hours. I am only getting 8 volts to the detector. I work and sell all kinds of batteries. I will get this retrofitted. Second, I have a problem with the ML Charger. 2 times I have taken the detector to the beach. It died within 15 minutes.
The charger is not really a balance charger and it gave no indication of a problem. I will rectify this and post a video or something. Changing the battery, The lipo option is not an option for me. I use a lot of lipo batteries on RC toys and drones. They are good but are not reliable.
I wanted to find someone semi local to verify my thought on the operation of the unit.

I recently purchased an older ML 1000. Ok. I was having some trouble originally But I have a plan. I have some battery issue. And another issue.
When I am done, I will pay a visit to the seller.
Anyway, After charging the battery for a ton of hours. I am only getting 8 volts to the detector. I work and sell all kinds of batteries. I will get this retrofitted. Second, I have a problem with the ML Charger. 2 times I have taken the detector to the beach. It died within 15 minutes.
The charger is not really a balance charger and it gave no indication of a problem. I will rectify this and post a video or something. Changing the battery, The lipo option is not an option for me. I use a lot of lipo batteries on RC toys and drones. They are good but are not reliable.
I wanted to find someone semi local to verify my thought on the operation of the unit.

Id try posting above information here.
https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26
Might run into some with way more knowledge then me.
But also more of the technical side of the forum.
I'll be interssted to see how this works out though.

Back
Top Bottom