knoxville area any1 around

bloodybill

moving to maryville tn form southern illinois,i have family farms to hunt around dandrige and strawberry plains,and jeff city,looking for a friend to dig with to much property to do by myself

moving to maryville tn form southern illinois,i have family farms to hunt around dandrige and strawberry plains,and jeff city,looking for a friend to dig with to much property to do by myself

Hi bloodybill,

I live just outside of Sevierville Tn, just 20 miles east from Knoxville. I've been working on a school yard and a few other sites for some time, and I haven't even scratched the surface.

I understand your plight, places to MD and not enough time in the day to get it all done.

I'm using an F2 and have been waiting for it to rain a bit more, before going back out again. Ground has been to hard to cut a decant plug. Its like cutting concrete with a butter knife.

If you're looking for someone to MD with message me. We can try to set up a date and time to meet.

HH

sounds good i know the farm around dandrige is full of cw relics my aunt was pulling up and old plow out of the ground and a bayonet popped up,history of the farm is union pickets were there,and confederate cav camped there on the creek that runs through property anyway ill message ya when i get setteled in thanks

Sounds great BloodyBill. Just IM me when you get settled into your new surroundings and we check out some of these yards you have picked out. I'll share a few places I've been MDing with you too.

I'm not much of a relics hunter but there is nothing wrong with starting to become one.

See you soon!!

will do got moved in yday went out this morning at daybreak,aunt took me to the closest farm and theres 1850's farmhouse found another bayonet in the first 5 mins buried 14 inches down right next to front porch headed back out soon ill be i ntouch with ya soon

Wow bloodybill!!

Happy to hear you've gotten all settled in. You must have been biting at the bit to go out at daybreak to MD. Good thing we had some rainfall, makes it easier to dig now.

It sounds like you're off to a great start. If there are bayonet buried out there, then there has to be a lot more out there, waiting to be found.

Hope to hear from you soon. Just don't dig everything up, save a few items for me. :)

I can't wait to hear back from you on your next finds. Please post some pics if you can. I would love to see how the bayonets look after all this time.

GL+HH

hey tin how does that f2 work in this iron ore infested ground of yers lol my g2 is tearing it up but gettn a ton of false readings,and pinpointers are useless if ya ask me it pinpoints everything lol

I just set my F2 to discriminate iron sometimes, and hit the higher tones/numbers. Again I'm more a coinshooter than a relic hunter, so I normally I go all out and dig everytime I hear a tone.

I've not used a G2, but I'll bet if you ask, someone out there will know what to do. It may just be a simple tuning problem, or listening for the right tone, or number. Again, I've not used a G2, though I've only had my F2 for a few months and still learning.

Where are you hunting, near a structure? You might try the open field, or down by the creek, and see if you can a better reading, with less iron readings.

Let's hope someone here has an answer. I would hate to hear you missed something great.

GL+HH

yeagh im still fairly new to this g2 just gonna take some time to get used to ill just double back eventually and go over same ground again when i get more used to it thanxxx

Partner

I live right outside Morristown Tennessee, Have a Whites DFX would love to hunt with someone...PM me anytime....Usually Free on Weekends and evenings.....Travel quite often...Pm if interested in setting something up...Would like to partner up and knock doors out in Jefferson,Hamblen,Grainger, Greenville Counties...

HEY CLEANCUT you are on some prime ground there round morristown longstreet had his winter camp there 25k troops you are in heaven

Yes, I just got to find time to go haha...Weather is about to turn cooler..gonna do alot of door knocking....your welcome to join me some weekend...Parks here wont let you so you have to do private homes and farms...It's all about the Hunt!!

sounds good def will be gettn together,tintin is from around here to,hopefully the farms my family owns will get out of probate soon and i have all the private property a man could ever want talk to ya soon

Morristown

I live right outside of Morristown, too. I primarily relic hunt and would love to get together with you all some time.

digaddict

Hey Bloodybill! Im relocating to knoxville in a week. I am looking for detecting buddies. I would like to meet and go diggin!

Back
Top Bottom