Going to England

Rammjäger

Elite Member
My wife and I will be flying to the UK next week.Visiting our daughter
,son-in-law and granchild. I will be taking my Tesoro Cibola to North England and hit some beaches/fields there.North Yorkshire.
I will report my finds ,upload some pics from there or later on our way back home.It will be two weeks of fun and adventure - wish me luck:aok::digginahole:
HH
Rammjäger

Sounds like a blast!! An from the past I hope you dig up some history!!! Have fun looking forward to your finds post!! Happy Hunting!! Mabey make a swinger out of your son-in-law while your at it!!! 😉

MetalHead

Sounds like a blast!! An from the past I hope you dig up some history!!! Have fun looking forward to your finds post!! Happy Hunting!! Mabey make a swinger out of your son-in-law while your at it!!! 😉

MetalHead

Thank you!
I took my detector to England once before,and found a bunch of relics.
This zone is Celtic,viking and anglo-saxon.I would like to visit the Adrian Wall (without the detector of course :lol:) at the border with Scotland , not far away from there where we go.
HH
Ramm

If you been there before you obviously know the rules of what you have to report and how if you find something treasure worthy. Wish I could go back there myself only ever went once but that's all I needed to get hooked. Good luck and have a safe trip

If you been there before you obviously know the rules of what you have to report and how if you find something treasure worthy. Wish I could go back there myself only ever went once but that's all I needed to get hooked. Good luck and have a safe trip

Thanks Delcojohn,
Yes I know the metal detecting rules about treasure reporting.
I am also a member in a UK forum. I want to hit the beach,there where
the high Cliffs are :lol:

Last edited:
Good luck amigo, hope you find some goodies and are compensated....

Gracias Grounsweeper,
Certainly I will find some goodies.Hopefully no UK " Ring-pulls through the ages":laughing:
I will later upload pics under " Stories and Pictures of finds".
Already 4 years since last time I was there.:yes:
Thank you all !
HH
Ramm

wonderful days in the UK

We are back from our travel to North England.
Here are some pics from our stay there. We were also at the beach
and many interesting places.:yes:

Attachments

• nosotroos en la ruta.jpg
    nosotroos en la ruta.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 52
  • en el campo.jpg
    en el campo.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 53
my first two humble finds

As soon as I assembled my detector I wanted to test it at my daughter's
back yard :lol:

Attachments

• tachuelas.jpg
    tachuelas.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 46
  • tachuelas bodenfund at home 1.jpg
    tachuelas bodenfund at home 1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 52
this wild stoney beach gave me some finds. Mostly scrap metal

Attachments

• stony beach.jpg
    stony beach.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 55
  • trodel.jpg
    trodel.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 48
Hi looks like you had some great weather hope you had lovely time . I live in Wales in the UK the ring pulls you talk about are a pain in the rear on our welsh beaches.

Hi looks like you had some great weather hope you had lovely time . I live in Wales in the UK the ring pulls you talk about are a pain in the rear on our welsh beaches.

Thank you my friend,
We were at North Yorkshire and had some windy,cloudy, rainy days.Temps were low but some nice sunny days as well.
At the beach I was not so lucky,although I detected 4 and a half hours there.But I inspected some nice paths to the fields for next time :lol:
HH
Ramm

My wife and I will be flying to the UK next week.Visiting our daughter
,son-in-law and granchild. I will be taking my Tesoro Cibola to North England and hit some beaches/fields there.North Yorkshire.
I will report my finds ,upload some pics from there or later on our way back home.It will be two weeks of fun and adventure - wish me luck:aok::digginahole:
HH
Rammjäger

Hope you find something you have to report! And then when you get your 50% share, I hope it enables you to retire. :)

Back
Top Bottom