Tesoro

hunterray2002

Hey guys,

I've been pondering somthing for some time now about Tesoro and there detetors.

I've been detecting for 26 years and have tried a ton of detectors over those years and have modified a few as well and I found myself always returning to Tesoro detectors .

The simplicity of use, the sensitivity to the smallest of items, the depth, the fast recovery . Lite weight. All great qualities of a detector you would want.

However after several years of the same detectors I really think Tesoro is over do for a new, NEW.unit (s) and not repackaged old stock.

Somthing new .like a multifrequency waterproof unit to keep up the,pace with th cz21, or minelab excal. Even a new vdi unit to run up there with th fisher ,f75, or garrett AT,PRO. ,

I know there's a tesoro that can perform up there with the highest of dollar units but as I said. Somthing new would be of great benefit not just for the consumer but for he company .

Thoughts ? ...

Just Google Cazador and see what pops up on several forums.
Plenty of thoughts about this company, how they run it, what they might or might not be doing right or wrong, what they are or are not capable of doing, what the future may hold.

All conjecture...this is a private company that is not huge compared to some others and is a little antiquated in how they deal with modern promotional methods such as social media.
Even e mail is a challenge for them sometimes.

On the other hand they have their niche and many loyal customers and a line of existing detectors that many still enjoy.
Those that call for their heads because they have not as yet come out with any startling new products or technology lately or in some views aren't even keeping up with current standards of some brands are funny...
This is a private company that can do what they want, when they want the way they want...so they do.
If anybody wants the newest whiz-bang tech available there are plenty of companies making all kinds of detectors both foreign and domestic.
They are a little strange to me in how they deal with some things because I come from a retail background but so what, I am assuming they are doing the best they can the best way they know how.

It could be they don't have the resources to ever come out with anything ground-breaking or they might just surprise us one day.
No one can foretell the future and they keep things to themselves as most companies do nowadays as is their right.

So far they are still around and even though some find fault in their current trend of recycling old technology and features in new combinations there is still a market for even these type of throwback machines...I will be getting a Mojave soon myself just because it looks interesting and might be fun to swing.

Life is like a box of chocolates and for now we will just have to be happy with what kinds they throw in that box for us to consume.

Antique hammer:
serveimage

Modern hammer:
serveimage

Both drive nails and pull nails. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :my2cents: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom