Audio issues with Deteknix Pro Headphones?

deteknix

Forum Supporter
It has recently come to our attention that some of our Pro headsets are not functioning as intended. Some of the headsets may have been damaged during shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

The inconsistency is comprised of low or no volume from one or both of the speakers on the headset. This problem was caused by a change of air pressure during shipment. Because our headphones are encased in such a way that exhibits a splash proof nature, the sudden change of air pressure that occurred during shipment caused the speaker to “pop” out of it’s original position.

If you are experiencing low or no volume with your Pro headset, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can resolve the issues. Thank you.

Well done to address an issue. I really appreciate all the thought you all put into the Wirefree Headphones and look forward to trying out your other products.

Here's my 2 cents on this issue. After sending mine in for this problem and many frustrating back and forth emails with Deteknix, which by the way, was taken care of in a very good fashion. I discovered the problem, at least for me, to be the transmitter. I received a brand new set of the W6 pro headphones, transmitter. Out of curiosity, I tested both sets of headphones, my originals and the newer ones WITH the newer transmitter. Both worked as they should. Same test, original transmitter... weak sound in the right ear. I tried the fix Deteknix had suggested to no avail. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom