Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Rainy day hobbies...... thinking "outside the box" from inside the box !

Most kids have fun with cardboard boxes..... …….Mud took it to the next level ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_cardboard_car.jpg

.....and you dont have to worry about losing your digger !

Tired of having to carry a digger, Grumpa got the new digging outfit with built-in diggers ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_digging_outfit.jpg

Looks like Ken had REALLY been missing hamburgers when he was in the Philippines !

Maybe Ken is hoping hamburger restaurants will offer him free burgers for making people hungry for burgers :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_burger_vehicle.jpg

Right now ,I do not miss fish and rice. I did cook some pork chops on the grill. They were good. I also cooked some bake potatoes on the grill too.
Been busy cleaning up my yard from last fall's leaves. Than my older sister is keeping me busy with little things around her house.
I been feeling real good. Feels good to have things to do. Better than sitting in a house and can not do anything, like I had to do in the Philippines.
Everyone have a nice day... KEN

Right now ,I do not miss fish and rice. I did cook some pork chops on the grill. They were good. I also cooked some bake potatoes on the grill too.
Been busy cleaning up my yard from last fall's leaves. Than my older sister is keeping me busy with little things around her house.
I been feeling real good. Feels good to have things to do. Better than sitting in a house and can not do anything, like I had to do in the Philippines.

Hey Ken ! …...I figured you were not really missing fish and rice already :lol:

So glad to hear you are feeling good and also that you no longer have to endure the boredom you had being stuck in the house when in the Philippines, and I know what you mean about feeling good even working on projects, you get exercise and feel good about accomplishing stuff.

Just be sure to find areas cemented over at least 30 years ago for better results !

Grumpa was VERY determined to find new unhunted detecting areas ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_detect_anywhere_tool.jpg

Hey Ken ! …...I figured you were not really missing fish and rice already :lol:

So glad to hear you are feeling good and also that you no longer have to endure the boredom you had being stuck in the house when in the Philippines, and I know what you mean about feeling good even working on projects, you get exercise and feel good about accomplishing stuff.

My sister has a rental house that I do a lot of things their for her. It gives me something to do and she pays a little too.
KEN

Ken back

Glad to hear you are feeling better getting your strength back. Been getting a little better weather here was back down to freezing this morning . Need to start getting my yard and garden ready , going to need to cut the grass soon just to even it out. Wife wants me to double the tomatoes this year in the raised bed so going to add another trellis to support them .

Back
Top Bottom