A Bunch Of Vacation Finds Including A 10 Silver Hunt

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from the last two weeks while I’ve been on vacation. The best of the hunts was a 10 silver hunt which included 9 silver coins and a silver ring. The rest of the hunts were short ones but managed some more silver and a cool 1951 Cheerios Lone Ranger ring.

Enjoy and hope you’re all having a great summer!
Jason

Attachments

• 89FAB601-AB39-44F7-A715-A3011BB178ED.jpg
    89FAB601-AB39-44F7-A715-A3011BB178ED.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 0EA1E4BB-3E3A-4C74-8B1B-3BDFFB5AE620.jpg
    0EA1E4BB-3E3A-4C74-8B1B-3BDFFB5AE620.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 509
  • 1F15A929-FCF9-423C-8345-44F8FED42280.jpg
    1F15A929-FCF9-423C-8345-44F8FED42280.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 499
  • 6DC0FF72-CB45-49C0-99BD-F085C8C4416E.jpg
    6DC0FF72-CB45-49C0-99BD-F085C8C4416E.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 478
  • 45C1AD09-DE83-4EA9-AFD5-8A87AEE8E26C.jpg
    45C1AD09-DE83-4EA9-AFD5-8A87AEE8E26C.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 471
Nice cut silver:laughing: and I love finding marbles nice job. Looks like you had a good time.

Wow! Seeing it was not all sightseeing on your vacation Jason. Congrats on adding some big numbers to your totals over the last couple of weeks and still enjoying a lot of some beautiful sights. Trapper

Half a year since I've been here and like usual, cut silvers:lol: and still having excellent outings...congrats on the silvers, sterling, marbles, bottle stopper and the rest Jason!

WOW Jam, you killed it. Congratulations. That's the type of hunt that will spoil you !!!!!

Sweet finds Jason! That bottle stopper is awesome! I found one like it earlier this year!

Nice finds! The marbles are always fun to find.
Thanks and yes, I love finding the marbles.
Awesome group jam, nicely done.
Thank you.
That is a lot of silver! Congratulations!
Thanks
Wow! Nice vacation Jam, Congrats on a nice pile of loot!
Thanks Ron.
Nice cut silver:laughing: and I love finding marbles nice job. Looks like you had a good time.
Thanks, It was fun!
Wow! Seeing it was not all sightseeing on your vacation Jason. Congrats on adding some big numbers to your totals over the last couple of weeks and still enjoying a lot of some beautiful sights. Trapper
Thanks Trapper.Yes, me and my girlfriend had a great road trip and saw some beautiful sights. I love showing her California. Just did a little detecting on the beaches around lake Tahoe, but those sucked. These finds were found before the road trip on the first week on my vacations.
Half a year since I've been here and like usual, cut silvers:lol: and still having excellent outings...congrats on the silvers, sterling, marbles, bottle stopper and the rest Jason!
Great to hear from you Bruce. Yes, still finding the same old stuff. Hope you are doing well and still detecting.
What? No cobs ?? How boring. JUST KIDDING! Great show as usual .:signals:
Thanks Tom! I know, I know, I would trade it all for that cob you found. It was a beautiful coin.
Holy smokes Jam, great vacation hunting!
Thanks buddy!
Nice finds Jam, wow... lots of silvers, wheaties, and goodies!
Thank you.
Very nice collection of finds. Congrats.

HD
Thanks!
WOW Jam, you killed it. Congratulations. That's the type of hunt that will spoil you !!!!!
Thanks Jerr! I know, I wish they could all be hunts of 10 silver but that's what makes it fun. Never know what each hunt will bring.
Great pile of goodies! What is it with you and all the marbles and lawn mower kissed silver coins?!!
Thanks! I live in California where the grass grows year round and needs mowing every week. :D
Sweet finds Jason! That bottle stopper is awesome! I found one like it earlier this year!
Thanks Tom! That was my best bottle topper I have found. Any idea on how old they are and when those were used?

Forgot to mention and brag about my girlfriend finding her first US silver coin while she was her from Norway. She found about 60% of a merc.

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 264
Yowza! That's a lot of great finds! Congrats and congrats to the gf on the first silver! :)

Back
Top Bottom