Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Member links

Old 01-28-2018, 12:01 PM

Default Rare 1800s coin found, Silver pocket spill (Great Lakes Dirt Fishing) YouTube

Hey Everyone,

Last summer i went out to a local boatlaunch property that had a playground and picnic area that i knew had to be a old establishment from atleast the early 1900s. First time i went there i found just 1 wheat penny but in that i knew i had to give it a few more goes, "hoping for silver" or anything decent. I was about out of places to hunt at this point. I had actually earlier in the day went door knocking with no luck as the guy was VERY persistent on saying NO to me at a old lake property. I tried to shake it off and went to this site an hour later. Boy was that a good idea after trying closer down by the lake i went up where the picnic area and restrooms were at and got an mid 80s signal next to a very very big old tree stump, the rest is history. Later on in the hunt i came across an amazing silver pocket spill. Its all in my video so please HIT that LIKE and dont forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you have not already.

Thanks guys,

Chris (Great Lakes Dirt Fishing)

https://youtu.be/y6NX6OdPzeI
Attached Images