• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Catch and Release

Treasure2some

Elite Member
I went to the beach this morning to do both sand and water detecting. I barely got my detector out of the car when I spotted a determined looking young man heading my way. He had come back to the beach hoping to find a metal detectorist to help him out. His family is visiting Michigan from Kansas City, MO and are leaving later today. His 15 yr old relative had lost a valuable ring the previous day and the family was unable to find it searching by hand. He took me to where they thought it was lost. There was an elaborate series of furrows that illustrated their fruitless efforts. I detected the furrowed area for about a half hour and the young man was ready to give up and quit “wasting my time”. I told him not to lose hope so easily and started to range out of the original search area and found it in about two minutes.
8ac649131ae94700e90d992958e7e369.jpg
e1a32b54750fed25e96735cc9f6d8c17.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sadly this is not what the public See's. Your a good man. Did he give you his IPhone ? LOL

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with the grooming. All that Platinum Blonde is nice. I know from experience. Been blonde for more years than I like to admit. Started when I was 16. Good Job on the search, find and return.

My wife said that someone would comment on my grooming or lack thereof[emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fully support your lack of grooming for years ![emoji318][emoji318][emoji318][emoji318][emoji318]

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Awesome return. Does anyone think the resemblance is a little uncanny??

Attachments

• JC.jpg
    JC.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 568
I/we utterly love the "MD'r saves-the-day" reunion/repatriation stories. Good on you ! You can't put a price on human relation stories like that . Thanx for sharing !

Congrats on the return! It's good for the hobby, and maybe banking a little
Karma points.

great return! every little bit helps. Grooming? looks fine to me.
But you dare even make a slight mention of grooming, dress or looks of your wife and watch out!

Back
Top Bottom