• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Any one in Iowa want some company?

1DevilDog1

Hey just checking to see if there are any Iowans close by. I live in Humboldt about 15 miles north of Ft. Dodge. I am new to this hobby would be helpful if I could find someone close by to help me speed up the learning curve:lol:. Or just to have some company would be nice.

WELCOME! Try the “stickies” at the top of this section and also the clubs sticky at the top of the Clubs, Hunts and Event section of the Forum.

hey i live in Cedar rapids which a little drive we want to come over to fort dodge to go dirt bike riding at OHV park . i like to hunt old farm sites maybe we could find a small town half way in between and meet some time and look for sites together use to do that alot in texas kind of fun because it was aways something new

hey i live in Cedar rapids which a little drive we want to come over to fort dodge to go dirt bike riding at OHV park . i like to hunt old farm sites maybe we could find a small town half way in between and meet some time and look for sites together use to do that alot in texas kind of fun because it was aways something new

Thats sounds like fun we'll have to do that. I work a rotating shift so my schedule is a little weird. I'll PM ya sometime so we can meet up. I'll look around see if there is anything interesting between here and there.

Hey just checking to see if there are any Iowans close by. I live in Humboldt about 15 miles north of Ft. Dodge. I am new to this hobby would be helpful if I could find someone close by to help me speed up the learning curve:lol:. Or just to have some company would be nice.

I live in Thor. Been looking for a hunting buddy for awhile now. Seen your post and figured I would register and contact ya to see if you were still lookin.

Back
Top Bottom