• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Question for school yard hunters

Heck, that happened in my area of CA in the 1980s and '90s. Because of things like : A) redneck aggie punk kids who used to go at night & spin donuts on the lawn with their 4WD's, B) perverts who hung around schools ? C) dingbats who might fall off the monkey-bars or swing set and sue the school.

Nothing at all to do with md'ing. And to this day, there's usually always still a propped open turn-style, with a faded obligatory sign next to it that says something like "visitors check in at office" (that no one reads or pays attention to). And there's still dog-walkers, persons who jog the track shoot hoops, etc...

And I'll bet that if those dog-walkers or joggers went and asked "can I?", they would be told "no". Then they too could start forums lamenting their lack of freedoms :iwish:
To make along story short Tom...…...I will NEVER ask permission to detect on public sites...…...schools, parks, or athletic fields, etc. unless there's a specific sign like the one on my avatar. If given a "scram" I'll be back again.

Back
Top Bottom