10 Hrs worth of lead

DCk john

:wow:Hi all well I haven't posted A new thread in awhile thought I better Ive been out the past 3 Weeks around 10 Hrs all together Relic hunting on A friends place and I found some great ground started finding Bullets then Musketballs and they just keep comeing I was off Wednesday from work and went and got Permission to hunt the neighbors place next door was there for A little over an hour and hit it big again all together I found 39 bullets 20 big Musketballs 1 little one and a button + ods and ends Relic hunting is my favorite hunting heres some Pics now check out the shapes of the two Musketballs that are together don't know how they got that way if anyone thinks they might know post back what you think thanks PS I have been looking at all your threads and want to say Congrats to all your finding allot of great stuff thanks for looking HH :D

Attachments

• Musket bullets 001.jpg
    Musket bullets 001.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 513
  • Musket bullets 003.jpg
    Musket bullets 003.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 484
  • Musket bullets 002.jpg
    Musket bullets 002.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 479
  • Musket bullets 004.jpg
    Musket bullets 004.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 467
  • Musket bullets 005.jpg
    Musket bullets 005.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 464
"now check out the shapes of the two Musketballs that are together don't know how they got that way if anyone thinks they might know post back what you think"

Maybe the hit each other head on............only half joking.

you know Tonznz that could be I'm still wondering Y they look like that found more today same look as the others

Back
Top Bottom