Garrett question

BeachMDer

What's the deal with the AT Pro, the lack of availability is disappointing. No one has any and the wait is 2 weeks. Looks like I might go with a Tesoro since I can't get one. Not a good way to keep customers!

Yep, there has been a shortage. Had to wait a couple of weeks on mine.

Have you checked with Big Boys Hobbies to see if he has it in stock? He's a forum sponsor. I bought my AT Pro from him last month, and I got it within a few days.

Must be worth the wait or there wouldn't be a shortage. Everybody's getting ready for summer diggin. That said, they should have planned ahead......

Yes they should of been better prepared. It's not like this is a new model, it's been out for 2 years.

Must be worth the wait or there wouldn't be a shortage. Everybody's getting ready for summer diggin. That said, they should have planned ahead......

Hey, have you tried detection.net? I bought mine this week and it will be here Wednesday UPS ground. Btw, best deal and I priced them all. Some dealers will tell you they will beat anyone's price, but are they in stock? That was my dilemma and the best price I found was a plus!

I had to wait almost a month for my 350 and it shipped straight from the manufacturer. I dont know whats going on with them but they are seriously back logged.

Treasure Hunter's Supply in Waynesville, Ohio had one last time we were there, it's also where my husband bought his AT Pro and I got my 350.

http://www.treasurehunters-supply.com/

You might give them a call and see, can't hurt to check! They're really nice people and great to work with. :)

Good luck!

It's Not A Bad Thing...

In business, if you are selling every one of a product you make, and can't keep up, that's good. If you can't locate an AT Pro, perhaps we could talk RENTAL!!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom