KANSAS SEEDED HUNT FINDS Oct 14

NectarDetector

Forum Supporter
Just got home from antiquesdetectors seeded metal detecting hunt.

There was 2 hunts, timed, 2.5 hours each. The first hunt I got skunked.

Won several prizes too, as did just about everyone.:grin:

Anyway, here's what ya came for....

Oldest Merc, 1919... found two mercs in one plug, dunno if they were seeded or not...lol
Oct14HUNT.jpg

Last edited:
:tissue: :tissue: Glad you found those nice goodies but sad I had to stay home & miss it! I got to pick up old roofing, pick up old nails, paint siding, and run all over the country getting pieces & parts for the house. I think you had way more fun. :( :lol:

:tissue: :tissue: Glad you found those nice goodies but sad I had to stay home & miss it! I got to pick up old roofing, pick up old nails, paint siding, and run all over the country getting pieces & parts for the house. I think you had way more fun. :( :lol:

Some things are more important than others, you're going to be sooo proud when you get your house finished! There's always next year

I did far better in first hunt. Started on wrong end of second one.

Attachments

• 20171015_114853.jpg
    20171015_114853.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 20171015_114922.jpg
    20171015_114922.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 204
Nice Craig, you did awesome, thanks for sharing your finds with us! Appreciate you coming out and helping make the hunt awesome.

I can't help myself I gotta add my finds from the hunt as well, one LC (1843 & 1849) in each hunt a Buffalo nickel along with some non seeded clad. Boy it was a fun day especially meeting everyone, last two I lived in SoCal and it was too far to travel, I now live in SE Kansa and looking forward to the one in the spring

Attachments

• Hunt.jpg
    Hunt.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom