ENDED Guess the Utah Quarters

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
One more week here and I am bored! SO

If anyone has followed my Utah Park adventure you know I found a place absolutely chuck full of change. So just how many quarters have I pulled out of this park?

Another High Low game.

Starts tomorrow at midnight tonight. EASTERN TIME

One guess per day, PER PERSON

Contest ends at 10PM EACH DAY and starts again at Midnight EASTERN TIME. High now numbers will be posted between 10pm and midnight

Whoever guess the EXACT amount of found quarters FIRST in this container will win.

Any posts or guesses outside the times stated will be cause for disqualification from the contest.

PRIZE

IF YOU ARE A SUPPORTER TO THIS SITE:

Prize will be a 125.00 gift certificate to the sponsor of their choice so you can buy your own prize.

IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO BE A SUPPORTER TO THIS SITE:

Prize will be a 100.00 gift certificate to the sponsor of their choice so you can buy your own prize.

So here are all my found quarters and the container is 4" X 8" Have fun!

Last edited:
Scuba... I think this is implied, but my "strategy" brain automatically came up with it.

One guess per person per day, right? :) :yes:

Oh dear... and I'm just getting over the stress of the pull tab contest!

This'll be fun!

So Scuba, another question for clarity......you said......"Whoever guess the EXACT amount of found quarters FIRST in this container will win". Are the guesses suppose to be the "number of quarters", or the "value of the quarters", in the tub (i.e. 5 quarters or $1.25) ? Just want to make sure :D

One guess per person per day

HOW MANY QUARTERS, NOT THE VALUE

4" x 8" X 4" TALL AND it is all quarters now.

No I went to Provo to shop today, Just got back. And yes that is a lot of quarters, I haven't counted them yet actually. I am going to dread that almost as much as I dreaded counting 1351 pull tabs!

One guess per person per day

HOW MANY QUARTERS, NOT THE VALUE

4" x 8" X 4" TALL AND it is all quarters now.

No I went to Provo to shop today, Just got back. And yes that is a lot of quarters, I haven't counted them yet actually. I am going to dread that almost as much as I dreaded counting 1351 pull tabs!

Holy Moley. I was shocked when you said you'd counted your pull tabs. Something about it made me think, you'd kept a running tally. Now it appears you even SAVED THEM first!! Lol. You are definitely hooked on the hobby when you are counting up pull tabs. :)

Holy Moley. I was shocked when you said you'd counted your pull tabs. Something about it made me think, you'd kept a running tally. Now it appears you even SAVED THEM first!! Lol. You are definitely hooked on the hobby when you are counting up pull tabs. :)

I saved them because a member here was saving them for his child's school. (Was it DirtyRob?) I don't know if he still is. It was interesting that I found 1351 pull tabs and 53 pieces of gold that totaled over 6 grand last summer.

I will do the same this year. I want to see how many pull tabs to gold ratio I uncover.

Back
Top Bottom