Ballantine Beer

I remember that beer! I found a Piels pull tab can in the bank of a tidal stream the other day with my Nox 600!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Weirdly enough I got my first decent MD to look for beer cans. That got me into hunting coins and relics. Some 1930s to 1950s cans if they are well preserved can be worth good money although of course most of them aren't...

Weirdly enough I got my first decent MD to look for beer cans. That got me into hunting coins and relics. Some 1930s to 1950s cans if they are well preserved can be worth good money although of course most of them aren't...

The cans they dig out of the pits on the west coast and U.P. of Michigan are in incredible shape for their age. That there is a bucket list trip of mine. West Coast or U.P.

I dont remember that Ballentine being a very good beer. There were a lot of not so good beers on the market many years back. Most of them had a local following but were really not very good.

I dont remember that Ballentine being a very good beer. There were a lot of not so good beers on the market many years back. Most of them had a local following but were really not very good.

Personal preference.

Some people like Utica Club, I don't care for it.

Some like Genessee, I don't.

I don't like Schlitz or Schaeffer, some do.

Personally, I like Pabst Blue Ribbon for an everyday beer. Some say I'm crazy.

Same for any beer, regardless of origin, Molson, Labatt, Fosters.....

Just like rifles, shotguns, cars, detectors and women....

Personal preference.

Most of the beers that have gone by the wayside were regional beers. They had a loykal following. I have tried a lot of them over the years and did not care for most of the,. Some of the ones you mentioned were not bad but not to my liking.

Back
Top Bottom