Two easy silver GW finds today

Monkeys Uncle

Sorry, no pics...you'll have to trust me. :cool: A '57 and '64D, both in very good condition. Ironically, I wasn't metal detecting...simply walked by a coin counting machine at the grocers and noticed the reject tray was literally full of coins...~ $3 in various denominations. Surprised there were no silver dimes, just clad.

I've never understood how/why people ignore the rejects since they make noise as they accumulate in the tray. :shock: My observation has been the only ones who take notice are small children who statue wise are closer to the tray and notify their parents. Still it's weird how many persons are ignorant or don't care about the rejects. That's the second time I've captured several dollars and numerous times have collected silver in this manner as the machine often 'kicks them out'.

A few months ago I snagged over $2.00 from a coinstar, my biggest haul ever. I dont know how they miss that unless they just dont want that loose change in their pocket. People are different today, dont want to carry alot of cash around. Their loss our gain. Lol. Any change I find goes into a jar at home & its getting full, ha ha.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom