First hunt with finds.

Dakotademon7

Forum Supporter
It has been a real busy day for me so I was only able to do a short walk minute hunt in my back yard and edge of woods. All I found was a sinker and some square nails. Some people would be mad at only finding that but I'm not. Square nails are old and I feel its a good clue that there was some kind of real old building there at one time. The nails where about 3-4 down. I have never explored the wood yet but I'm going to in hopes of spotting an old cellar hole or something. I welcome input on finding the nails. I feel its a good sign but I'm new to this and could be wrong. Hope to find some more time to swing. I'm happy I found something old and just just new junk my first time out.

The coins and relics will come, especially if you clean out some of the trash that may be masking them. There has to be lots of stuff out east with the longer history!

GL

The coins and relics will come, especially if you clean out some of the trash that may be masking them. There has to be lots of stuff out east with the longer history!

GL

Thank you. I'm happy finding the nails. There no newer then the late 1800's. My research so far and my understanding of it makes me think the nails are pre 1800's hand forged nails. Not totally sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom