How much Clad is my Nox 600 Missing?

Fivepin

Elite Member
16 hours in and no Canadian Clad. Lets get to the bottom of this. Over a couple day period I will hit the same field with the Nox 600 and then the AT Pro. Can the Garrett pull up some clad that was missed by the Nox. Come find out. Wait for hour 17 on the Nox it will bang out another fantastic old silver. That's 3 in as many outings.
https://youtu.be/hX1nzkeEaEc

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 333
Congrats on your fantastic Canadian quarter . I enjoyed the video . All the places I have hunted have been extremely hard hit also . To even find clad is a big deal now . I hit a
spot last night with my new Nox and pulled out 5 copper Memorial pennies a clad dime , and very tarnished religious medallion ( not silver ) and a lot of !!!! similar to what you found . to leave this spot with 2 to 3 coins in a 2hr. hunt is about average .I'm loving the Nox .

Next time let me follow you with my detector and I'll get all of the clad that you miss. I'm a clad magnet!

I've enjoyed your youtube vids in the past but damn Gary. This thread is nothing short of a commercial to get people to watch your YouTube channel!
"Is your home safe to live in?
We'll get to the bottom of this and show you how to test your home for radon gas.
Tonight on KKKK 9 News at 5:00"
😁😁

I didn't get out for 3 months..posted nothing...if that's what you are referring to..I'm not sure..You don't like my post frequency? or am I missing something.

Back
Top Bottom