My first chain!

greenacarina

Well, Christmas came early this year.....
My new pinpointer showed up today AND!!! my AT Pro came back from Garrett today, too!!!
So, off to my local park I go! To heck with my chore list for the day...I have new toys that need to be tried out!
Got to use my new Deteknix pinpointer and my 5 x 8 coil....totally awesome!
My second signal of the day was a sterling chain. My first ever, so I thought that was pretty cool! Clasp is missing, tarnished, a little bent, weighs 10 grams.
As much as anything I was happy it wasn't another damned penny. :)

HH everyone!
Chris

Congrats!!

You had to have been ready do dig some trash to dig up a silver chain signal.. Those don't exactly holler at ya like a coin... Way to go man! Keep digging those signals and gold should show up as well!

<*)))>{

congrats on the chain! you'll have to post a photo of it when you can. ;)
in 5 years, i think i've only found 3 chains and only very small pieces of others. there's no question that they're somewhat elusive. :yes:

Chains are a tough find .. congrats. I really like my X-Pointer. I have baked that thing in mud and it is still working great, much tougher than the ProPointer IMHO.

Congrats! What range did it ring up? I've only found one silver chain and I suspect I found that one due to the sterling pendent that was on it. Pics would be good....

What range did it ring up? I've only found one silver chain and I suspect I found that one due to the sterling pendent that was on it. Pics would be good....

Yours was probably the pendant...

This is not good news but here goes...

This one came up as a pull tab..

IMG_20141213_181750_zpsdacb9b9a.jpg

IMG_20141214_003615_zps375a1077.jpg

IMG_20141214_230240_zps1c5b7f34.jpg

IMG_20141214_012451_zps6673c86b.jpg

Smaller ones will come in closer to a nickel...

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom