• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

UPDATED DUNK #3 PIRATE TREASURE :D !! DEW Would be PROUD !! Taking Excal for a dunk today :D

You are finding a lot of stuff out there. Old looking targets look at those dark coins. Nice. Thanks for posting the mods. Today was oooooooo so fine of a day out there and the beach was FLAT. I thought i might just catch a break and pick up some goodies on the wet or dry sand. Naaa no suck luck... i could just look at that smooth flat water. All i got was junk change and ooo did i mention junk. Sand hunting i also get to have a conversation with every kid on the beach..... oh joy.

Dew

B.P. Whats in that bag? Old coins??:shock:

Up date # 3 is looking good..

That action figure is cracking me up!:lol:

very cool.......glad ta see ya gettin wet and i'll bet its alot easier with a scoop in the water than that shovel :lol:

very cool.......glad ta see ya gettin wet and i'll bet its alot easier with a scoop in the water than that shovel :lol:

Yes Doggie , it's definitely a learning experience .. My recoveries are getting quicker for sure ..Still nothing great though, but it will happen eventually :D

Maybe I will start a thread today , titled "Scoops are faster". :laughing::laughing:

I assume you are going to do some electrolysis so we can check out the ole crusties.

Dew

They look (shape-wise) like those reproduction reales. Are they all identical? If they aren't repro's, WOW! That will be one for the books!

Out of curiosity, about how many hours of hunting do you think you put in per week? With all the finds you post, I'm not surprised your arm feels like it's gonna fall off!

They look (shape-wise) like those reproduction reales. Are they all identical? If they aren't repro's, WOW! That will be one for the books!

Out of curiosity, about how many hours of hunting do you think you put in per week? With all the finds you post, I'm not surprised your arm feels like it's gonna fall off!

OBX...You are too good !!!! :yes:

They are Pirate Booty, however they are a 7 year olds pirate booty :lol:

When I dug them in the bag, I was like OHHH WOW !!!!

What the h@ll is this ?? The pouch was drawn tight and all grimey from being down there for awhile....I could feel either coins or rings inside from the shape...People were watching me out there and I was in like 3-4 feet of water, so I put them in my pocket and waited till I got back on shore...

After about an hour I just couldn't take the suspense, so I headed in and headed for my truck....I opened the pouch slowly for the big surprise...
As soon as I saw the color and felt the pitting on the metal, I already knew what they were, as silver would not feel anything like that :no:
Some kids lost or buried treasure !!!....
When I got home I rinsed them off and you could make out a little of the gilding and design :lol:

Like you said...I thought I might have one for the storybooks...

Talk about a Nitro Bling heart stopper :laughing:

Well maybe next time...Amazing what is buried out in the water :cool:

I try to hunt as many mornings as I can for usually 2-4 hours...To me it's like going to the gym , however I am down by the ocean..I know you can relate to how wonderful that truly is :yes: :D
It doesn't matter what I find, as you can see I never complain about my finds or the trash, cause it's like therapy or stress relief to me..

OBX...You are too good !!!! :yes:

They are Pirate Booty, however they are a 7 year olds pirate booty :lol:

Haha.. I did A LOT of research on fake/novelty reales a while back when I found one.. ..stupid fake reales, mumble mumble. At least they break up the same old same old junk. Better than a bag of zincolns, balled up foil, or gatorade bottle cap thingies.

Back
Top Bottom