• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Can you or your family members be in the "Home Alone" holiday movie ?

GKL

Forum Supporter
......well, kinda :laughing:

You can upload anyone's pic at this free web site and be included in this scene from the "Home Alone" movie :lol:

Just go to this web page -

http://woofmaker.com/

and see how easy it is !

Here is an example made from using a funny pic Mud posted of himself in the past -
(Edited to add - NOTE: this example was made last year I think, but definitely not recently, their app is not working right now)
rD6kGrj.gif

Last edited:
Every time I have tried I get an error message.

Not sure why, not sure if it only works with certain browsers, or if the photo you use has to be a certain format like .jpg

If you're not using a .jpg format photo maybe use your computer to convert it to .jpg as that is the format I have used successfully.

If that's not the problem maybe try using a different browser.

Also, I use it on my computer not sure if it works from a smartphone.

Every time I have tried I get an error message.

Not sure why, not sure if it only works with certain browsers, or if the photo you use has to be a certain format like .jpg

If you're not using a .jpg format photo maybe use your computer to convert it to .jpg as that is the format I have used successfully.

If that's not the problem maybe try using a different browser.

Also, I use it on my computer not sure if it works from a smartphone.

I just tried it on 2 different browsers and keep getting the message:

"An error occurred. Try again later."

I think the previous time before today that I had tried it was last year and it worked every time back then.

Not sure if it is a temporary problem or not, guess I'll try it again on another day to see if it's working again.

It worked fine for me last year, but today I keep getting the error message, please post on this thread and let us know if you happen to get it to work.

Yeah, I did it last year and it worked, I tried it now and it doesn't.

Yeah, I did it last year and it worked, I tried it now and it doesn't.

Thanks for checking, with at least 3 of us getting the error message at least we can know it is most likely their web site and not our computers as what would be the odds of all 3 of us having the same computer problem.

Since their web page is still active we can hope they will eventually fix whatever the problem is with their online app.

I'll see about maybe checking it every so often over the next few weeks and post on this thread if I do see it is working again.

I was hoping there might be a downloadable version of their app to be able to make those right on your own computer but so far I have not found one.

Thanks for checking, with at least 3 of us getting the error message at least we can know it is most likely their web site and not our computers as what would be the odds of all 3 of us having the same computer problem.

Since their web page is still active we can hope they will eventually fix whatever the problem is with their online app.

I'll see about maybe checking it every so often over the next few weeks and post on this thread if I do see it is working again.

I was hoping there might be a downloadable version of their app to be able to make those right on your own computer but so far I have not found one.

checked it a little bit ago and got the error message as well.

Thanks for checking, good thing I saved the example in the original post from when I made it in the past when that app was still working.

Wonder if they couldn't afford the server they were on and let it drop ? they had a request on the site for contributions .Servers aren't free. Please consider a donation.
BTC: 1DfUyLkeEfRkUniqA7WKW3tsvABZS4KUER
@jgoldberg_ which i think is no longer working either.

Back
Top Bottom