Contest for Newbies: Win a used Fisher Pinpointer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazeball7

Forum Supporter
This contest is really geared toward folks who are new to the hobby and don't have a pinpointer. I have a Fisher pinpointer which came with my F2. I used it for a while, but eventually bought a Garrett PP (which quite honestly, is a lot better!). Anyway, I am giving away my used Fisher pinpointer, and here is how to win it.

I have permission to hunt the yard of a house built in 1900 in a small town in Indiana. The house is located on a small corner lot with sidewalks. I have no idea if the lot has ever been metal detected before. The winner will be the first person who comes closest to guessing the date of the oldest coin that I find (of any denomination) on that lot. Only one guess per person is allowed!

I plan to hunt this lot within the next two weekends.

Anyone can enter, but if you already have a pinpointer, you could always give it to someone else if you are the winner!

So reply to this post with your best guess. Good luck to all, and I'm hoping to find silver, or at least an Indian Head! Tim

1956. I have a Garrett and I gave my Fisher pinpointer to a friend. I have another new friend in detecting and he needs one now.

1944 and I also will donate to a noob that I know could use it, nice idea BB7, I have A few things that I have upgraded and dont use anymore, so ill have to figure out a contest and hhive away....gl.....cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom