First War Nickel FTY and first 925 ring FTY

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Had an interesting day. Saw a huge old home on a map and wanted to check it out. Found it, but was vacant. Search starts now for owner!

Hit a park I got an Injun and Merc at last week. Spent two hours there. Not one coin or Relic. Headed home and stopped at old reliable.

Silver #7 was 43P war Nick. Also got my first silver ring of the year and a wheat. Saved my day, lol

b8697c01be196a165108b41903507369.jpg

a655c887f90467d63c406121182b6624.jpg

deb9d8938d452c819191c012d48a5963.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds, Congrats. My first, and only, War nickel was a '43P too.

Nice finds, Congrats. My first, and only, War nickel was a '43P too.

Thanks. I found 16 war Nickels last year. 6 the day I got 17 silvers.

Congrats on the silver!! I have found Vs and Buffs but still never found a war nickel!!

Thanks OD! Wow, I can’t believe with all your finds you haven’t dug a war nickel. Then again I’ve been digging on and off for 43 years this year and no large cent! Maybe we can get both this spring if we meet up to dig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on the war nickel and silver ring! Good luck finding the owner of the vacant property. It sounds like a promising spot!

Congrats Jerry on the War Nickle, the Sterling and all the rest. Hope you find someone home on your next trip back for permission and get the yes. Trapper

Congrats on the war nickel and silver ring! Good luck finding the owner of the vacant property. It sounds like a promising spot!

I love those war nickels! Congrats on the ring too...I hope get on that property, looks pretty interesting. I bet theres some goodies in there.

Congrats on the silver!!! Hope you get your permission too!!!

Nice hunt...good luck finding the owner of that house and getting permission to hunt it.

Congrats Jerry on the War Nickle, the Sterling and all the rest. Hope you find someone home on your next trip back for permission and get the yes. Trapper

Thanks y’all. Got research to do to find owner.

Back
Top Bottom