Fisher lacking depth?

SwingaDingDing

Ever since I got this f4, I am experience what seems like never ending problems with it. Today I did a depth test with it on a silver half dollar 6 inches doown in the dirt and it didnt even register on the machine at 4 bar sensitivity. Is it defective am i using the wrong settings???

Ever since I got this f4, I am experience what seems like never ending problems with it. Today I did a depth test with it on a silver half dollar 6 inches doown in the dirt and it didnt even register on the machine at 4 bar sensitivity. Is it defective am i using the wrong settings???

What kind of soil do you have up there in Ontario, are other detectors going deeper in that soil?
How deep did your BH go?
Where I used to live in Birmingham I would have loved to reach 4" at several sites where we just couldn't.

Keep in mind depth tests on newly planted coins in freshly dug dirt are usually...pointless.

How is depth on air tests on max sense, no disc and in an area with no EMI?

Try hitting that power button on start up and keeping your finger on it for about 10 seconds after.
This is a factory reset for the F2, it might be the same on the F4 and may straighten out any problems you are having.

Back
Top Bottom