Huntin' finds 3-16-10 chased by pit bull

campnagle

Elite Member
Barbara's solo hunt.
Ten wheat's, heavy "sterling" silver pendant, little league pin, small pendent, junk ring and chased by a pit bull. We feel very lucky to be pulling so many wheat's when most hunts just one would be the find of the day, very productive area. She is swinging a Cutlass II with a 8 x 9 web coil.

Attachments

• 3-16-10 001 (Small).jpg
    3-16-10 001 (Small).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 412
  • 3-16-10 009 (Small).jpg
    3-16-10 009 (Small).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 428
  • 3-16-10 003 (Small).jpg
    3-16-10 003 (Small).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 408
  • 3-16-10 007 (Small).jpg
    3-16-10 007 (Small).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 407
Wow :shock:, thats a lot of digging, WTG on the coinage. Maybe you should wear the pendant next time you go there or take some pepper spray with you.

I had an encounter with one them pit bulls. He got the back side of my digging tool.He did give in after a few minutes of holding him off with my coil.If I would have been digging at the time he would have got me.Nasty dogs!!!

Hey, don't feel bad..... my lab and I got chased by a new Mama cow last winter. We were jumping over brush piles, and had to slide sideways through the barbed wire fence! The cow almost won! Scarred the ber-jeebers out of us!
Looks like you fared pretty well though!! Nice hunt!
GiGi

Awesome Haul! Pit Bulls.... I am glad you got away without getting hurt!

I was out on an alarm call one night and a pit bull came out of nowhere, the sucker clamped onto my leg... I couldn't shoot it because I would have hit myself, so I pulled out a large fixed blade knife and cut it up pretty good. lot's of stitches but I made out better than the dog.... I was lucky it was only my leg.

Back
Top Bottom