Lol

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Somebody's working on their post count, must have something to sell :laughing: 3-4 posts a minute......

See how many know who this is :lol:

iu

Hey, 64 is not "geezer" status, I'm older, but not old, basically I'm just a big kid that simply does stuff at a more relaxed pace :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I just got home from hitting a Park, and my knees are telling me I'm a geezer :lol:

You guys can't be old geezers. If you were true OG's, you'd be in bed right after dinner (4pm) and not awake at 12:30am.

Dinner's between 2:30 and 3:00 :D Last night was rare for me, I'm usually not up that late, but I'm usually up around 4AM.

I'm not an old geezer and i'm 71 (72 in a week) and i don't go to bed at 4pm. I take a nap before then.

I'm gonna have me a nap today, after only getting 3-4 hours last night. Happy early Birthday!

Geezer. Some of my youngest sons friends only knew me by that name. Two of my Grandchildren thought that Geezer was my name as they had been taught to call me Geezer as soon as they started talking.

So I have been "Geezer" for at least 40 years. And I am still a young 76.

True sign of an old geezer !! Well, that and only seeing the first 10 minutes of any tv show !! :putertired:

10 minutes is about all I can get of any show. My arms get tired holding the rabbit ears in position for the best reception ;)

Besides, those blue-plate specials don't last all day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom