Sunday Silver and some SUPER goodies

JackalopeZL1

Elite Member
What a busy day, yes Xmas shopping has begun with the wife:BangHead: But still managed about 2 hrs of detecting this evening

Got me a 43 MERC, 53 Rosie, 1930 Buffalo, a couple wheats, one in the 20's and one in the 50's. Also found this old Hop along Cassidy ring!! Couple other goodies including that Superman ring. That thing is a beast of a super ring..lol Hope you all had a good weekend Detecting!

Last edited:
Hopalong Cassidy

Great assortment of finds. Don't dismiss that cowboy ring. That appears to be a " Hopalong Cassidy Bar 20" - a premium ring, circa 1950's and nice ones in brass fetch $20-$60 bucks. Wish I could see more of it to be 100% Sure. Very kool.

Great assortment of finds. Don't dismiss that cowboy ring. That appears to be a " Hopalong Cassidy Bar 20" - a premium ring, circa 1950's and nice ones in brass fetch $20-$60 bucks. Wish I could see more of it to be 100% Sure. Very kool.
I was told on Treasure forums it was a Gene Autry ring. Looked it up and that is what it looked like, I will look up the hop a long Cassidy too now, thanks for the info.

You were right Hop along Cassidy!! Exact match. thanks for the info!!
Congrats! Glad to help. There is nothing like building a reference library for different categories of stuff we dig detecting. In this instance premium collectibles is a whole hobby area with its own guides. I grab reference books that turn up at used book stores or library sales because I detect and I go nutz if I can't figure out what I've found. The internet suffices too but but there's nothing like pulling a book off your shelf cracking to the page with your goodie pictured.

Now that's a hunt jackalope! Look at all that cool stuff... And silver as iceing on that cake. Well done .
Great report!
HH, Dew

Two HOURS?!? All that in TWO HOURS?!? Not fair! :no:

LOVE both of those rings... Hopalong was my cowboy hero when I was a boy, and of course, I needn't say a thing about Superman... every boy's hero. If those were all you got in two hours of detecting, you would be envied. But no... you also got all that other great stuff!

Two HOURS?!? All that in TWO HOURS?!? Not fair! :no:

LOVE both of those rings... Hopalong was my cowboy hero when I was a boy, and of course, I needn't say a thing about Superman... every boy's hero. If those were all you got in two hours of detecting, you would be envied. But no... you also got all that other great stuff!

Thanks, this is a honey hole, last year or earlier this year I dug over 100 wheat pennies and 11 silvers in 2 days.. now it is down to digging iffy signals but still produces the goodies!!

Back
Top Bottom