New Leg Bag...

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
I've been wanting a leg bag to hold my diggers and stuff, but didn't want to drop a lot of cash on one. I found this on wish for under 10.00 and ordered it. Found out I could get it from Amazon too for 15.00. Here it is loaded up. It has a large main pouch which is currently holding my sand shovel. A deep back pouch that holds my digger and the side holder for my pinpointer. I probably would switch my digger and shovel out depending on the situation to leave the main pocket empty. It also has that nice little zipper pouch for the extra special keepers.

BCD

20161011_160324_zpsankl3eqf.jpg

I've been wanting a leg bag to hold my diggers and stuff, but didn't want to drop a lot of cash on one. I found this on wish for under 10.00 and ordered it. Found out I could get it from Amazon too for 15.00. Here it is loaded up. It has a large main pouch which is currently holding my sand shovel. A deep back pouch that holds my digger and the side holder for my pinpointer. I probably would switch my digger and shovel out depending on the situation to leave the main pocket empty. It also has that nice little zipper pouch for the extra special keepers.

BCD

20161011_160324_zpsankl3eqf.jpg

Wish item number?
I'd like to try one,

I was thinking this was about a long trip to Cape Canaveral with no pit stops and a love triangle and.............

I bought that bag awhile back , acouple things I did not like . The first was that it's made only for the right leg , that small pocket on top made it hard to get my hand into the larger top pocket , the inner zipper for the top pocket got in the way also . I removed both the zipper and the small pocket , made it easier to use . The price was great , material is fine . One other ting I may do is put some eyelets on the bottom to let dirt out . GL. ,,,, HH

I bought that bag awhile back , acouple things I did not like . The first was that it's made only for the right leg , that small pocket on top made it hard to get my hand into the larger top pocket , the inner zipper for the top pocket got in the way also . I removed both the zipper and the small pocket , made it easier to use . The price was great , material is fine . One other ting I may do is put some eyelets on the bottom to let dirt out . GL. ,,,, HH

I removed the inner zipper as well. Right leg isn't a problem for me as I am left handed and that is where I wanted it. You are right about the eyelets. I may do that as well.

BCD

New Leg Bag?

Oh!...For detecting tools! ..Yeah, cool! (I thought this was gonna be regarding a catheter or some new kind of colostomy sump commercial!) :laughing: Also handy though...

Sure seems like catheters are all the rage now a days? On TV commercials, Its either catheters Or adult diapers?

Although for us Detectorists, these products do make sense from an efficiency angle, ....just snake that little tube out the bottom of your pant leg and hunt all day long right out there in a park!:laughing:

If you get lost, You can follow the wiz trail back to the car even, or put out an errant grass fire, or fill up water balloons for the totlot kiddies!:laughing::laughing:

I dont know how the hell people got by 50yrs ago without discreet access to these marvelous items?...No sunscreen even! I guess they just had to 'wing it?'..

Last edited:
MUD. What brand of adult diapers would you recommend ? Now we're talking about dirt fishing , not needed with your waders , right ! :grin:
,,,,,HH

MUD. What brand of adult diapers would you recommend ? Now we're talking about dirt fishing , not needed with your waders , right ! :grin:
,,,,,HH

Well..since you asked Ricki, and I'm here to help..

I save myself a tremendous amount of 'diaper/catheter' money with this one simple trick! What I do is, I buy a set of $2 Goodwill trousers, flip them inside out, and spray the insides of each leg with Scotchguard!:laughing::laughing:

Its Wonderful! No diapers or catheters needed! Let them dry overnight for best results...Then, just go ahead and let fly as the Spirit moves you! Each leg is essentially a discreet teflon chute with no muss or fuss or embarrassing odor or fabric discoloration!:laughing:

A guy can go hunting early Sunday morning, and wear the same pants to Church even!:laughing: Proper Underwear or diapers are a luxury I cannot afford, and it seems like they could be a hindrance? Plus, they make a guys ass look fat...

So Yeah..I forgo underpants and diapers and simply straight shoot it, all the while hunting.....right down a pantleg, ..or sometimes both at once, depending..."Dubble Barrel" we comment to ourselves...without even thinking...

THREADJACK!!!! Funny as hell though :laughing::laughing::laughing:

BCD

Well..since you asked Ricki, and I'm here to help..

I save myself a tremendous amount of 'diaper/catheter' money with this one simple trick! What I do is, I buy a set of $2 Goodwill trousers, flip them inside out, and spray the insides of each leg with Scotchguard!:laughing::laughing:

Its Wonderful! No diapers or catheters needed! Let them dry overnight for best results...Then, just go ahead and let fly as the Spirit moves you! Each leg is essentially a discreet teflon chute with no muss or fuss or embarrassing odor or fabric discoloration!:laughing:

A guy can go hunting early Sunday morning, and wear the same pants to Church even!:laughing: Proper Underwear or diapers are a luxury I cannot afford, and it seems like they could be a hindrance? Plus, they make a guys ass look fat...

So Yeah..I forgo underpants and diapers and simply straight shoot it, all the while hunting.....right down a pantleg, ..or sometimes both at once, depending..."Dubble Barrel" we comment to ourselves...without even thinking...

Back
Top Bottom