New Church site (NO)

Swepty

Couple weeks ago i saw a "Coming Soon" sign regarding a church. Towards the back of the property is an old house. Figured it was a good starting point to attempt to get my first permission to hunt.

Unfortunately the answer was no. E-mail below.

I'll keep looking.

========================

Dear Sir,

We lease our land out to a man who keeps cows on our property. Because of this we cannot grant you permission to access our land. We don?t even get on the land without asking permission from the man that leases it. I?m sorry we can?t grant your request.

In Christ,

First Baptist Church

=========================

Find the guy that leases it and ask him. I never send out emails or letters. I always find out who it is and go ask them directly. To easy to say no to a faceless email or letter.

Sorry to hear you didn't get permission but that's part of the hobby. Just keep at it and many new places will open up. GL

What Jeff said. You have a 50/50 chance asking face to face but maybe even more of a yes than an email. The person could treat you like a long lost brother. You have everything to gain and nothing to loose. Stress the fact that trash will be removed and no holes and craters will be dug and the land will be better after you leave than befor you came.
pop

I think anyone who has livestock in a field, is likely to say no to detecting.
If they do say yes, make sure you have liability insurance, just in case of accidents.

Jeff,

I'll see if i can't locate the guy who leases it. I've never seen one head of cattle on that property, but maybe they're in the back somewhere.

The direct contact route for sure would be best.

They have to feed the cattle some times. Where is the gate? Hang a name and number on it, remember it needs to be water tight.

I been turned down much by ranchers.
You know what is there now? New houses in a poor dam (not even a town) town here!

My 2c

Back
Top Bottom