He swings! He scores!

Numil

Elite Member
I only get out maybe 2 or 3 hrs a week and today was no exception. Hit the beach early this morning and it finally happened, first gold of the year for me! My last score was on Christmas eve. Today's find is not much but its a ring, it gold, and I found it. Whew I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my coil! Surf was too big today to water hunt so did the wet/dry sand using the CZ-21. This ring looks like its a recent drop but was at the waters edge about 8-10 inches deep. Kinda deep for a recent drop I thought.

There is one draw back to this find, my wife spotted it and tried it on and guess what! as Felix says it fits! Damn might lose this tug of war. Its 2.8 grams of 14K with a nice pearl. Its marked PF 14K and I'm thinking the PF is a makers hallmark although I cant find anything on PF. Maybe one of you has come across this in the past. Anyway, thanks for looking, good luck out there and happy hunting.

Attachments

• Ring2.jpg
    Ring2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 442
  • Ring1.jpg
    Ring1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 456
  • Ring3.jpg
    Ring3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 424
  • Ring5WT.jpg
    Ring5WT.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 459
:dingding:It fits the wife?!? OH NO!!! It's a goner for sure!! :lol: Congrats on at least being able to say that you found a gold! ;)

:dingding:It fits the wife?!? OH NO!!! It's a goner for sure!! :lol: Congrats on at least being able to say that you found a gold! ;)

Luckily for me, though the wife enjoys long walks on the beaches looking for sea glass while I swing a stick around, we both don't wear jewelery so I never have to worry about losing anything I find like that ;)

That's a sweet save! Sometimes you just have to pay the wife price. :surrender:

That is a nice score. At first glance i thought we had found the exact same ring. The one i found had a halo of small diamonds around the pearl. Had mine checked by a jeweler and everything is real.

Congrats on the gold!

Let her have the ring. You had the pleasure of finding it and you didn't have to pay for it Congrats on a good hunt.

Great Mother of Pearl :lol:, very nice looking ring , sweet find, congrat's , Earl

Luckily for me, though the wife enjoys long walks on the beaches looking for sea glass while I swing a stick around, we both don't wear jewelery so I never have to worry about losing anything I find like that ;)

Congrats on the nice find. It looks like it says PP 14K to me.

Nice Ring !!! Congrats to you and your wife. Looks like a great hunt.

I saw that too.

Congrats on the nice gold!

Nice score on the ring, kind of looks like rose gold?

That's a nice one, congrats on the gold!

Nice catch!

Excellent find, that's a beauty! Congratulations.

great find congrats:D

That's a sweet save! Sometimes you just have to pay the wife price. :surrender:

congrats on the first of the year- nice ring

My wife would probably claim that too......:lol:

Great ring!

That is a nice score. At first glance i thought we had found the exact same ring. The one i found had a halo of small diamonds around the pearl. Had mine checked by a jeweler and everything is real.

Thanks all for looking and commenting. Me, I just have to work through the next 3 weeks and school will be out and I can hit the beaches full time all summer long.

As to the question of "who gets the ring" (wife or me) well Mother's Day is coming up so I figure it will make a real nice gift. She deserves it and really likes it as well. Besides, when it comes to her, I'm a real push-over.

Lol

The smile on your Mom's face will be worth it, also i bet she will never say anything about you going detecting again , you will have to snap a pick of her smile -when you hand the ring as a mother's day gift over to her, and share that, happy hunting , Earl

Back
Top Bottom