Most silver coins in a day ?

I see silver coming out I start moving slow and digging just about everything that barks!

Last edited:
Dated wrong, it was Saturday April 28 2018

Got 13 Silvers n 5 gold rings, today..May 1 2018

I see silver coming out I start moving slow and digging just about everything that barks!

That’s a nice load!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think my best was 9 silver coins in one hunt.
I don't pay much attention to silver, it's like white copper.

;)

My thoughts exactly. It gets put in a box for when it goes back up to 50 bucks an once in a few decades

I don't beach hunt, I'm land locked. But i did find 12 silver the other day.

All day long silver and copper - NO CLAD

I was not there but friends tell of 100+ silver coin days.

Sorry to say thoes days were all before 1965!

Tom,
I've heard the same stories from the guys down here (near LAX), one who recovered $35.00 in silver coins in a day, plus multiple gold rings. Many of these events occurred well before I picked up a metal detector to search for gold nuggets, let alone gold rings. Let's see what the fall brings....

-Jerry

Tom,
I've heard the same stories from the guys down here (near LAX), one who recovered $35.00 in silver coins in a day, plus multiple gold rings. Many of these events occurred well before I picked up a metal detector to search for gold nuggets, let alone gold rings. Let's see what the fall brings....

-Jerry

Jerry I think I know at least one of the guys you're referring to. And for some reason, they tallied their silver in dollar values . Eg.: "$25 or $35, or whatever". And when I asked him "how many silver coins total was that?", he just repeated "$35.00". They weren't counting them by individual # of coins, which is the way we evolved up where I'm at.

But if you sat down and played with a calculator, with some random diversification of dime vs quarter vs half, etc..., you can see that $35 is easily 100 silver coins or more. Sick sick sick.

Back in 2013 they were doing some work at a park and I was lucky enough to find 5 silver and 10 wheats!
That morning, I had fouind my only Trime ever at a different site:shock:
Being a dirtfisher, this is something I may never beat.

Attachments

• 6-29-13 goods2.jpg
    6-29-13 goods2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom