Anybody know who paid for field testers to go to UK?

Dont know. But i was wondering how do you get to become a field tester?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I tend to agree, I don't believe half the stuff they appear to find on you-tube.
Like really how often do you find a jar of coins lol

About twice a year.

Usually because I've misplaced it in my office, and when I move some papers around, I'm like, "OH! There it is!"

:)

"Post turtle" experience will get you to the front of the line it seems...

<°)))>{

double tap

Does anyone ever recall a field tester giving a poor review? Not just a "I wish it had this or that", but a poor score.

LOL, had never heard that expression, had to look it up on the Urban Dictionary :lol:

About right though...:lol:

"The old man said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle."

The old man saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain, "You know he didn't get there by himself, he doesn't belong there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there....

:yes:

<°)))>{

double tap

Does anyone ever recall a field tester giving a poor review? Not just a "I wish it had this or that", but a poor score.

Does anyone ever recall a field tester giving a poor review?

Nope. Most are highlights of the best thing(s) they found about it and the review is generally very short when thats showed. Seems a lot like politics.

You could give most tester's a turd on a stick and they'd find nothing but good to write in their review.

But then that is why they are the tester's.

Guys, don't get bitter.
Get better.

You all sound like Cinderella's fat ugly step sisters.
Jesus Christ almighty.

Who paid for UK travel of testers?
A no brainer.

Folks who bought At Max, At Pro, Minelab CTX, Etrac, etc.

Dont know. But i was wondering how do you get to become a field tester?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The true "Field Testers" you'll likely never hear from.
As they test the product and report the findings to the manufacturer.
The Field Testers you read about or watch......are more for product endorsement.

I would like to think that the Testers communicate with the Manufacturer as to what they found good or bad about new machines.

I would not expect a tester to tell those potential customers all the bad that they found about a machine.

A good Salesman will tell you all the benefits of the purchase. He or She will not tell you anything bad about a product unless they are trying to upgrade you to a better product. Or they in fact do not believe the product is worth the cost or will not meet your needs. Did that for 14 years.

Back
Top Bottom