Am I getting this right.

tonybodnaruik

I was browsing through my town using http://www.historicaerials.com/ and google maps and found a spot that I think might be interesting to hunt if I can get permission.

I am new at this and so far I think coin shooting is probably what I'm going for but really don't care as long as its interesting. Am I on the right track

Attachments

• prospectarea1.gif
    prospectarea1.gif
    158.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
looks like maybe a farmhouse was there or something to that matter. But yes you got it down..now get permission and find some goodies.

I like using the "slide" setting and scroll around the roads..

You can see there was an old Grange on the corner of this junction in 1952 and now there is nothing..

I think your doing it fine and what a great tool.. I'm thinking about getting a subscription or whatever they offer.. it's a great tool but only if they have the older images that you can do this with :)

Attachments

• old.jpg
    old.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 259
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 243
I almost wish all town halls were required to put all their historical information on the internet so you could go back to the 1800s and maybe even further online.

someone eles has gotin it already.since you gave out the ideal spot.folks are snakes they will let u do the work and get to your new found spot and vacum it clean befor you can get their.

the best advice about spots.dont say nothin.

i know its a rotin way to live .but folks will steal a spot.they cant think for themselves.

you got the idea.just dont give it up

Back
Top Bottom