Anfibio’s first silver and thoughts

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Took the Anfibio on it’s first real day of hunting on a bitter cold/wet day with Jack&Jill. I can’t say we found much but the numbers were impressive. 16 coins total. 5 silver, 5 wheats and the rest were clad. Very tough conditions but quality coins and a great time with good people.

Thoughts on the Anfibio. Deeep, I have some pretty mild ground as my range was from 40-60 for mineralization. Build quality is crazy nice and awesome ergo’s. Love the speed and pinpoint was spot on for me today depth indicator was accurate. Target ID was good and pretty solid based on my digs and I sometimes was chasing but might be why I dug the barber which was very iffy but gave me good numbers. Things I would like differently would be a wireless adapter like the Nox so I could use my B’s and still be wireless from the unit but did buy the headphone adapter so I’ll be wired up.

Final thoughts, great machine, fast, pretty stable, nice controls and super deep! Was seeing same targets as Jack with his 17 on his CTX. I had no issues seeing what he saw and that’s impressive.

bf6dc11524203d50f6a2021c9b39263e.jpg
3c1f71c9032af4ec53d9530bab690397.jpg
d739f4d47a18c9a29d325aa0eed718ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a bit cold out there yesterday but the finds out weighed the discomfort. That site sure did not give up a lot of targets but did surprise us with some quality though. Glad you enjoyed the new ride as it is a very impressive machine. It sure beat the the 3030 with the depth accuracy. As it was dead on every time where the the big coil was off consistently. Congrats on the beautiful Barber Quarter and #96 of the year. We need the weather to cooperate as you need to dig four more as the century mark is awaiting you. Trapper

first i've heard of this machine. Nice score!

SUPER Nice Find! Since you already have the headphone connector adapter, go ahead and get the Garrett Z-Lynks. They worked great on my Multi-Kruzer when using my Killer B Wasp and Deus Backphones.

beephead

SUPER Nice Find! Since you already have the headphone connector adapter, go ahead and get the Garrett Z-Lynks. They worked great on my Multi-Kruzer when using my Killer B Wasp and Deus Backphones.

beephead

BINGO!! Didn’t think of that, that’s what I need now who has them?

Very nice finds Mike! The Anfibio seems like a great machine. Thanks for sharing.

Congradulations on the sweet barber Mike .
Any hunt this time of year is a blessing .
With a little luck and persistence four more is doable .
No stress .
Great update on the new model.
Can't think of a better man to dial in a machine then you.
Sounds like another killer model to hunt with .
, Dew

I don’t see an S anywhere on that quarter,do I Mike? I absolutely MURDERED an 01 last year digging it out of rock solid frost. Thank GOD it didn’t have a mint mark,if it had been an S I’d be in the looney bin right now.
You had a bit different results than Big T had with his,you guys will have to compare notes and see what’s different in the setup. He can elaborate if he wants...the ground we were hunting is TERRIBLY polluted though,so there’s that.
4 more? Shoot....that’s kiddie play for you guys! Glad you like the new machine,you are building quite a stable! Careful with that...;)

I don’t see an S anywhere on that quarter,do I Mike? I absolutely MURDERED an 01 last year digging it out of rock solid frost. Thank GOD it didn’t have a mint mark,if it had been an S I’d be in the looney bin right now.

You had a bit different results than Big T had with his,you guys will have to compare notes and see what’s different in the setup. He can elaborate if he wants...the ground we were hunting is TERRIBLY polluted though,so there’s that.

4 more? Shoot....that’s kiddie play for you guys! Glad you like the new machine,you are building quite a stable! Careful with that...;)

Thanks buddy!! I’ll have to reach out to him but having a NOX 800 has helped me a lot with set up and dialing this in. I feel real comfortable with it so far and it’s stupid deep. I did notice yesterday while playing with it I accidentally never turned my volume up from 3 while running it in the house, that would have had made a diff.
I’m sure but oh well I don’t think I missed much but my nox might take a nap for a bit while I run this.

Makro has said that they're working on a receiver which you can plug your own headphones into.

Yeah, they need one that's patterned after the Z-Lynk's receiver module. It has a volume control and is just the right size and has plenty of battery life.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom