Our Newest Video!!

Trejo

Our YouTube is doing a give away!!!

We haven’t been doing it for so long, but we want to say thank you for watching our videos. We are giving away a back pack AND an Indian head penny. Just like, comment and subscribe for a chance to win!!

https://youtu.be/O1vGQgPaRhI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked the video. No hype, just good down to earth family fun detecting.
Ben is no loser. He's a winner in my book!
I think I was subscriber 101.
You must tell what editing software you use. Really like how you put the cleaned finds in video.

Last edited:
Liked the video. No hype, just good down to earth family fun detecting.

Ben is no loser. He's a winner in my book!

Thank you tabdigger! Good luck to you in the raffle! If you don’t win maybe I can send a consolation prize for your kind words.

Trey

We are giving away silver and merchandise!

I know I know I know. A lot of people on this forum hate promoting their YouTube, BUT we’re trying to celebrate! We just hit 300 subscribers and now we’re going to give stuff away. Just like, subscribe and comment. Honestly the community of Metal Detecting has been so amazing and I have been connecting with so many people over YouTube , Facebook and Instagram. You don’t have to join the family but we would love it if you do!

https://youtu.be/5BPA8GgpK8I

I don’t think you’re allowed to advertise on here ( maybe I’m wrong) plus maybe if you want people to look at you stuff you should take some time and comment around this site. Let people know how cool there finds are and such. There’s lots of worthy stuff here that should be appreciated. I’m not a big YouTube fan, watching others dig holes isn’t as exciting as getting out and digging my own holes.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of folks pimping off detecting on you tube .

I’ll say it to you too. You clicked this . You have the power to keep scrolling. Not one for drama but people prefer YouTube. I love the community on there. It’s not like I make money or anything I just like sharing our finds with people..so if it’s not your style keep moving man

You don’t have to click it. You realize that right?

I didn't, but that has nothing to do with posting in the proper spot.

Carry on monetized YT spammer....

ETA: Problem solved, staying solved.

*click*

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-12-21 at 6.07.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-12-21 at 6.07.12 PM.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 380
Back
Top Bottom