• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

12-14-2011 Old school hunt produces SILVER RING

joee5

Elite Member
Been thinking about that old school feild I been hunting the past few weeks and sped home from work, got changed and my gear and headed out to see what goodies I might find.

Turned a 45 minute drive into a little less than half an hour and arrived at my destination with about an hour an a half till sunset.

First target I hit was this....
DSC_0229.jpg

Stamped .925 on the inner.
DSC_0231.jpg

Also found some copper peices a huge junk medallian and a few coins. All clad. The round bubble looking thing is a button of some sort.
DSC_0230.jpg

I will propose one day that ALL pop tops, bottle tops, pull tabs etc... be banned, and anyone who knowingly possesses one and on spite decides to twist off the above mentioned tabs and willingly drops it to the ground so that one day a MD'er comes along and digs it up thinking it to be another signal than what it actually is. Be presecuted to the fullest extent of the law and sent to the pull tab jail.

I'ma planning on going back in the AM and take advantage of the 60 degree weather tomorrow and hope to spend a few hours there. I'm sure if I had a few brothers, we could knock out the entire property in a day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom