2nd Day in a local park

Vethraxx

Elite Member
Here is the result of 6 hours of lazy treasure hunting in a park that has not need touched. Not as many on the first day (2.00 in quarters). Also the misc junk you get along the way. I forgot to put the Canadian 1 dollar coin in the photo. It was still in my pocket.

Ignore the date, I never reset the date on my camera when I put in a new battery. I am lazy that way.

PS. Also wear sunscreen!!!. I got a sunburn. Especially on my hands. Ebrace the smell of cocobutter.

Attachments

• 100_1832.jpg
    100_1832.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 418
Here is the 3rd and last day in this park. Someone said there were houses on the lot at one time and I am hitting the debris field. When I get my new detector I will go back. My old rig is really having a hard time with the signals. Time to find another park.

I got a ring, garbage steel band. The Canadian dollar coin in the bottom middle by itself... and to my surprise I got a 10 yen Japanese coin.(Far right bottom) Year unknown (I have to find someone that can read it.)

Also.. I found the end off an old paper shotgun shell. It had been fired as there as no lead in the hole. Some of the paper is left on it. Green. I forget if the colors denoted the gauge.

Attachments

• 100_1835.JPG
    100_1835.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 258
Back
Top Bottom