The man, myth, legend Dennis Cox

hunter081

Elite Member
Hi all. Im new to the Fredericksburg Va area and by lucky chance was having a burger, coke and a smile when I asked the lady in the lil "greasey spoon" cafe if any of the old timers in here relic hunt. To my suprise she said yes and you happened to come on the rite day and time. She walked me over to a guy that had a huge crowed gathered around him and you could hear the laughing from the gents all the way across the resturant. Anyways I was introduced to Dennis Cox and we had a nice chattin'. He was very funny and I asked him where I could detect and he invited me on a personal hunt. Since than I have had the pleasure to detect with this "Legend" a few times and we always turn up a few good finds.

Dennis uses a Natilus that looks as it was made in the 1950's era and I have a detector "will not name" that is fairly new with upgraded coils and Dennis runs circles around me. That man can sniff out a item like ive never seen anyone do before. Just thought id share my great hunting pleasure story with anyone who cares or just may know Dennis.

Im having the time of my Life :)
Leo In Va.

The old guys always know best, well most of the time! It's good to meet fellow enthusiasts even if it's only to exchange stories! :oldguy::neat:

I have a detector "will not name" that is fairly new with upgraded coils and Dennis runs circles around me.

Like one of these in your signature?

Garrett ace250 8.5x11DD coil, Ames digger, lesche digger, Ames 1965 shovel, Garrett Pro pointer, Whites mxt-pro and a can of Coppenhagen. I LOVE DIRT FISHING!!!!!!

Sorry....i had to...lol :hornetsnest:

Back
Top Bottom