Newb from WV

Rider_wv

Hello everyone!

I am from West Virginia and like playing in the dirt. I am fairly new to the MD hobby. I used to go with my father and uncle several years ago but my attention span was too short to really stick with it.

I borrowed Dads old Fisher (simple Ding & dig) last month and started digging again. He then gave me my grandpa's old Whites Coinmaster 6000/D Series 2. Its a vintage 1981 model. :lol: I have been working it in the yard a lot.

I havent found too much to note so far, the best so far is a 1899 Indian Head and a ton of brass ammo cases. I have unlimited access to 300 acres with several old house sites and possibly a couple of 'shine shacks. Lots and lots of trash everywhere I MD.

I hope to buy a new MD soon, still trying to choose between an AT Pro (love the waterproof aspect) but really want an E trac but I dont think wifey will like a purchase that large:laughing: It rains a lot here so I am really leaning toward the AT pro, tons of creeks I want to hit as well.

Keep digging!

Jeremy

Welcome to the forum from WV I have had my AT-PRO a year and have made some good fines

I live in Mason county. I can't wait for the ground to thaw a little.

I went to cabelas to look at detectors but they didnt have an at pro. I like the minelabs but I really prefer to buy American. I will probably upgrade to a Garrett or whites.

I think I have convinced my wife to get started in the hobby as well.

Welcome to the forum! I have an AT Pro that I have not had the chance to use yet and also I have a 6000Di that I just love, it may be an older unit but these models have been kickin out coins for decades!

Back
Top Bottom