Anybody ever get permission and the an hour later get asked to leave?

Yepper. Had this happen at a good site last year. One side of the family said yes, the other said no. I did get a nice complete crotal bell and an IH from the site before getting kicked out.

Saw a couple doing some yard work, man was trimming some bushes while wife was weeding flower bed. I asked and the man said sure. So we started and the wife asked if I had got something good as I was closing a plug told her no just one of those copper roofing hooks she said that is interesting she tended her flowers and smiled as my wife dug another one of those hooks. We'll her husband went to the back to do some trimming there, she got up watched her husband get out of sight and as soon as he did her smile disappeared and she said what makes you think I would want you to dig up my yard I said ok we will leave and I asked her if she was satisfied with my plug and she exploded saying are you trying to argue with me? I said no I am not arguing I just wanted to make sure it looks ok...she started that arguing tack again so I didn't say a word and we left. We'll I guess he wore the pants. ..except when he wasn't looking and then she tries them on for size!

I did just the opposite once, my wife said the neighbors "kid" (teenager) could shoot hoops in our driveway, I am done working late and taking a snooze on the sofa and I hear banging against the garage door (and not lightly either, like a rebound hit the door, it was intentional), and here is the neighbor "kid" with 4 of her friends bouncing the ball off the garage door (the basketball hoop is on the SIDE of our driveway not over the garage at all) so I told her to all hit the bricks, and she says my wife said it was OK. I told her I assume my wife thought you knew which direction the hoop was, not against the house! And to beat it.

Thats hardcore bro....hardcore...

I was hunting a road tear out with REM and we were not doing very good and thought we might hit some sidewalk strips. We were in front of this house and a gentleman came out of the house and was going toward his truck. We asked him if he would allow us to hunt the yard and he said sure. He said he would call his wife and let her know we would be in the yard. I was hunting near the driveway and Russell was in the front yard. An elderly lady came out of the house and was staring him down. He told the lady that the guy told us we could hunt and she said that he was her son-in-law and that she owned the house and was not comfortable with it. When I saw her talking to Russell, I went over there and told her that the guy told us that he would call them and let them know we were outside. I apologized for the misunderstanding and we left. Next time I'm in that situation, I will make sure I am talking to the owner.

Pretty much the same happened to me. Got permission from husband. Went a couple of times and then one day he was at work and the wife comes out all huffy ands says she doesn't want me on the property. I said I was sorry and told her that her husband had told me it was ok. She said she knew but it wasn't ok with her and I needed to leave. After a brief apology for the inconvenience, I packed up and left. Some people are just bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom