• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Explain your Username

Played on a ball team that ended up having 2 worms. Being one of us was a steroided up massive joker he got to keep the original "Worm" tag.......I got Lil' Worm.

Blackrain......a manufacturer of AR 15'S that really caught my eye a few years ago....Black Rain Ordnance.
17058c5bd3119a103679e98f0430c946.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My current shooter with NV scope
2094d83ab41fc5d7832b5672e5813639.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I own a 1963 Ford Falcon convertible that I restored. I have been restoring vintage cars as a hobby for close to 40 years. My latest project is a 65 Mustang convertible for my wife.

One day I was staring out my window, trying to think up a username, and found myself looking at an oak tree of the species my father called "knotty oak".
In retrospect, I'm glad I wasn't looking at a daisy.:yes:

Allis Chalmers K2 Gleaner - an old combine that I used to run in agricultural research. Used to be a farmer's combine but they are perfect for test plots. Small for narrow plots and transporting down the road on a gooseneck trailer. Inexpensive - a couple grand plus a lot of money in new bearings and a test plot harvest sytem. Maybe 30k all said and done? That opposed to $200k for a dedicated harvester for research like a Wintersteiger.

I haven't even bought my first detector yet. Just joined this forum and realized that 'k2gleaner' is perfect for this kind of hobby. Going over every inch of ground slowly, gathering a harvest of sorts. :)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 315
99dart, I own a 1999 Deep Amethyst (dodge dakota) R/T. I drag race & show the truck. I had it repainted w/four color ghost flames in the Dark Purple paint.

I used to paint comic book panel paintings under the name of Maxx Katt. I chose it because when I googled it nobody else was using it. Figured it would come up first when someone searched for Maxx Katt.

I have been into traditional bowhunting with longbows and recurves for most of my life. So my handle is longbow plus my birth year.

Couldn't help it.....

Yeah...I'm from 'Jersey.
1. What exit? A: 8A before it was uglified by urban sprawl.
2. Lady asks me, "so, what brought you to Maine?" A: The Feds.(her husband got the joke, she was appalled.)
3. Actually did KNOW a lotta "guys." Some were relatives. Kinda funny when you visit uncle Frankie but you're working 3rd tier on midnightsat the Stone Motel.....jes jokin about Frankie...he was a stand-up guy.

If u can't tell I just LOVE making fun of ME! I think it shows I have a balanced mind. My wife thinks differently, but thats fine...the Voices know how to deal with her.(LOL)

Buscador = seeker/investigator/prospector/explorer kinda concept in Spanish. While I'm an American I live in a Latino country and daily life is conducted in Spanish and being a missionary goes with the name as well.

Besides, most all my past forum participation has been in cigar/pipe smoking fora and my other handles would make no sense here :)

Back
Top Bottom