• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Any dependalbe decent priced wireless headphone options

flyin-lowe

Elite Member
I see the Z lynk and other systems out there that are well over $100.00. Are there any low priced options out there to go wireless for my AT Pro. I am sure the wireless is one of those things like a pin pointer, once you have it you love it but just can't see spending $150.00 or so for wireless.

I see the Z lynk and other systems out there that are well over $100.00. Are there any low priced options out there to go wireless for my AT Pro. I am sure the wireless is one of those things like a pin pointer, once you have it you love it but just can't see spending $150.00 or so for wireless.

You can get a pair of Quest/Deteknix headphones but you will need an adapter.

If you can find a used set of the Auvio 33-283 or the TDK WR700 they work great with the AT Pro, E Trac, F75. The nice thing is they are 2.4 gHz rather than Bluetooth so no delay and a very good sound.

I have the Deteknix, they are fully wireless, and very lightweight. Only thing I would complain about is: one of the ear pads fell off as I was walking home, and I had to replace it with one from a $5 pair of headphones.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have the Deteknix, they are fully wireless, and very lightweight. Only thing I would complain about is: one of the ear pads fell off as I was walking home, and I had to replace it with one from a $5 pair of headphones.

I should also add that the audio is way better than the stock Garrett headphones. The faint deep high tones are easier to hear.

Do you have a link for these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom