Surf in the AM with a quick stop on the ride home.

GStout76

Forum Supporter
Hey all. Got out to the beach this morning and was only able to score 4 surf pounded wheats and some clad. Was there for about 3 hours and decided to call it as the beaches were getting crowded and the tide was in. On the ride home, figured I would hit up a park known to hold oldies and on my first dig I scored a 38 wheat. The second dig was a 43 S War nick and then hit a couple more wheats. I decided that I got the silver I was looking for and was walking back to my car and picked up a really high toned signal that was about 7 inches deep with alot of trash around it. Dug down, pulled out all the dirt and there sat a silver quarter. I was elated and decided that definitely was it for the day and headed home. Anyways, here is the photo of the coins as they came out of the ground. Also, found a cool old zipper that doesn't say YKK and and a little silver plated charm that at some point held a picture in it.

July19, 2014.jpg

Thanks for looking and happy hunting,

Greg

Nice finds, Greg! Looks like you were able to get out a little longer today. Congrats!

Thanks guys and yeah the kids are back in Michigan with my folks for a little summer vacation and Yumi was having a morning out with her friends. Got me a little extra time.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom