No silver today... But some sweet relics from an old home site... Button ID help appreciated as well!

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
Gained permission to begin hunting a 100 acre property today... Original building was an early 1900s hospital... Now hospital is replaced with a newer home built from lumber and brick from the original hospital... Unfortunately the ground was way too dry for any deep digging so my brother, MossBoss, and I made a decision to hit a different part of the property where the owner said that pieces of glass and pottery would surface after heavy rains... Luckily the area was a clearing and it was nothing but hardened red clay... All of the targets were 2 inches or less... I found a lot of trash and the following relics including a nice army button, and a few flat buttons... One has a sun pattern on it, it looks like... Several vintage shotgun shells, a silver plated spoon, the wooden handle of an old knife, and a few other goodies... My brother found a 1907 indian and what looks to be a well worn large copper coin... Not sure what it is yet... Will definitely be going back on occassion to see what else is there... There is also the property of an old hotel across the street... Trying to get permission there as well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom