BIG Gold with ATPro!

btech

:D:D:D

Still grinnin about a day and a half later, so I have to share!

picture.php
picture.php

It rang up in the mid 60s on the ATPro and was about 5 inches down...I did the prospector dance! It's dated 1951 from a high school that is no longer in existence and has no names or initials engraved on it. I've done some Google work but have not found any clues as to the possible owner. I shall continue to look!

Here's a vid:

Thanks for looking, HH! :)

That ring is a great find..Gold is good. I hope to find one some day. Congrats on an outstanding hunt.

Thanks for showing this find! Congrats to you! And also thanks for telling the numbers it rang up at. I have been digging everything above 60 so far but have not yet hit a nice ring like that, but am now encouraged to continue!

Were you in standard or pro mode when hunting?

Thanks for showing this find! Congrats to you! And also thanks for telling the numbers it rang up at. I have been digging everything above 60 so far but have not yet hit a nice ring like that, but am now encouraged to continue!

Were you in standard or pro mode when hunting?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

KT, I was in Pro (Custom) with about 6 bars of sensitivity. High iron discrimination (can't remember the number off the top of my head). It sang like a canary...:yes:

Congrats...Reminds me to keep an eye out for the gold range!!!

Back
Top Bottom