Here's Another Item We All Over Look When Metal Detecting, Yet Is Worth Big Bucks!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
bridgetbenton21.jpg

Bottle caps! You bet. Most people can't be bothered taking the time to get the number under the plastic bottle liner (to earn or win merchandise) or even checking what contest is running. Pepsi and Coke are just a couple of the common ones entering the contests. We have a great advantage and opportunity awaiting us. We search the areas where people literally throw those caps away by the thousands. And if we spend a couple minutes each day entering those numbers to the various contests on line, you too "WILL" get free products like I did or enter contests to win even greater prizes. It costs you nothing......not even a postage stamp. And....this is no gimmick either.

It really works. :) My winnings are shown so far below....

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 691
I enter the coke ones (coke, sprite, powerade, etc) but find most of them jogging. Not sure if other places even have a contest going. 99% of the stuff I see is a Pepsi or Coke product and I don't think Pepsi has anything on the bottle caps :?:

I got a beach chair from Coke that has a built in cooler....for 2500 points! :shock: At three points a cap and ten points a twelve pack....well, you do the math! I'm done with that! Ha...needless to say, I'm sicka nd tired of it all! :p:no:

I use the points from caps I find to get me free soda :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'll have to stop because I'm having surgery and after surgery, no more soda for me. :no:

Great tip, never thought about it that way. I just hate to see trash on the ground period, now I have a reason to bring it home and check out those numbers.

Continue the hunt!

Back
Top Bottom