Week #3, 14 Silver's Including A Stander

Oh , a day late on your post and I see your up to 48 . What an amaizing week and 3 week run Trap. Wish I could have joined today but did sneak out a little .
Congrats on today's hunt and I'm looking forward to next Saturday's hunting Report.

To all that think it's easy Pickens on Trapper jacks hunting grounds .. Think again.
He is the best scrounger I know . Amaizing hunter . Works hard for Most every single one .
Congrats on the sweet dated stander also . Amaizing keeper!đź‘Ť
, Dew

:wow: 45 silvers already very good nice finds congrats its nice to find a stander that has a date on it :D
Of the Standers I have dug it been about 50/50 dated to slick. It has been a very nice ride so far Mark. The good part is I still have all my permissions still to hunt.
Oh , a day late on your post and I see your up to 48 . What an amaizing week and 3 week run Trap. Wish I could have joined today but did sneak out a little .
Congrats on today's hunt and I'm looking forward to next Saturday's hunting Report.

To all that think it's easy Pickens on Trapper jacks hunting grounds .. Think again.
He is the best scrounger I know . Amaizing hunter . Works hard for Most every single one .
Congrats on the sweet dated stander also . Amaizing keeper!đź‘Ť
, Dew

Getting your 3rd Stander of the year was a good enough reason not to show today Dews. The week started slow but finished very strong. Now I get to go out and hunt with Mike on Tuesday. I hope the shine still continues to sneak under my coil the next few weeks. Trapper

Wow, you've almost caught me in just 3 weeks. It's awesome seeing you pull so much silver, I am happy for you and I bet that spill was a thrill to dig. Congrats buddy!

Great hunt!
Thank you Matt, I appreciate the reply.
Wow, you've almost caught me in just 3 weeks. It's awesome seeing you pull so much silver, I am happy for you and I bet that spill was a thrill to dig. Congrats buddy!
Still got a ways to go to catch you Jason. I will never meet the numbers you put up with Wheat's or Marbles. I don't ever think I could match the kinds of numbers you and Dan did a couple years ago. The 3 Silvers in a hole is only the 2nd time ever for me with more than two.
That's an excellent week of hunting !!!! Congrats on the silvers and wheats especially the Strander !!!
The week started slow Dylan but finished very well for me. I hope to get a better start this week. Starting some new ground tomorrow. Trapper

Come on !!!! You got more silvers in one week than I have all year!!!!
Can't wait 15 more years till I retire.......:)
Does the Brinks truck make a monthly stop at your house to take all the silver to their vaults??
Glad to see you're taking good advantage of your free time now.
Congrats on another great week of goodies.
Bob

WOW! 45 silvers would be a great YEAR!
Happy B-Day!
Tom
It has been a very good three weeks Tom. I hope to add a few more to the totals before the year comes to and end. Oh thank you for the birthday wish. Now that I'm retired it would real nice to have some youth.
Come on !!!! You got more silvers in one week than I have all year!!!!
Can't wait 15 more years till I retire.......:)
Does the Brinks truck make a monthly stop at your house to take all the silver to their vaults??
Glad to see you're taking good advantage of your free time now.
Congrats on another great week of goodies.
Bob
Bob don't wish your life away, as you get older it gets a lot harder to push the Brinks truck. Oh and it seems the wife gets more creative in the use of of the free time. Sure glad I don't have a job to interfere with her wishes.
What a great week Jack, congrats on the stander! Just about at the top of my bucket list still. Good luck this week!
Thank you, I have been pretty lucky with Standers over the years Jeff. Most have dug about 20 and about half had dates. Never really got one real nice one though that we see on the forum from time to time.
Seriously?
Rub it in now, I would consider that a great month! 4 hunts, sheesh :mad:
Oh yeah, congrats :lol:
Brian, having time and living the dream right now. I'm sure that when it warms up the garden and the fishing boat will take a lot more time from this hobby but they are part of the dream also.
You're on a roll! Congrats on the outstanding finds!
I have never had a run like this before. But the months before retirement I planned and searched locations that had the age and the possibility to produce some shine. Those efforts now have provided some very nice results. I hope this can continue for a while yet. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom